Our Marketo integration gives you the ability to both
- Add Marketo Leads to Salesmsg
- Send text messages to Marketo Leads using Salesmsg Workflows
In this guide, you'll learn how to integrate with Marketo.
To fully integrate your Marketo account you will need the following information:
- Identity URL
- Client ID
- Client Secret
Locating Your Identity URL
To find your Marketo Identity URL follow these steps.
1. Head over to your Marketo Admin page
2. Next, click on Web Services
3. Scroll down and find the REST API section and find your Identity URL.
4. Now paste this in your Salesmsg integration settings for Client URL
Next, we need to get the rest of the information.
Creating a New Marketo Custom Service
To create your Client ID and Client Secret, please follow these steps.
1. On the top right, click on Admin
2. Next, click on LaunchPoint
3. Then click on New > New Service
4. Finally, create your new Salesmsg service like this:
After you have created your new Salesmsg Custom Service, we need to grab your Client ID and Client Secret
5. Next, click on View Details to get your details.
5. Grab your Client ID and Client Secret and paste it into your Salesmsg Marketo integration settings.
6. Finally, paste this in your Salesmsg Marketo settings. It should looks something like this:
7. Click Connect and you're now integrated!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will text messages log back to Marketo?
Not at this time. To view your messages quickly from Marketo using the Salesmsg Chrome Extention would be the best alternative.
Do I need to make a Salesmsg Trigger to send a Text from Marketo?
Yes, and under the "Integrations" drop-down you'll need to select "Marketo".
- How to use merge fields and fallbacks with Triggers
- Send texts from Marketo Smart Campaigns & Flows
Need Help? ✋🏻
Contact us on live chat or send an email to us at support[email protected].