In this tutorial, you'll learn how to send text messages using Marketo's Smart Campaigns and Flows.
First, you'll need to integrate into Marketo.
Creating Your Text Message Trigger
1. Go to Triggers
2. Next, copy your webhook URL to paste into your Marketo Webhook section.
Creating Your Marketo Webhooks
To find your Marketo Webhooks section...
1. Head over to your Marketo Admin page
2. Next click on Webhooks
3. Create a New Webhook and insert your Salesmsg URL in the URL section.
4. Change the Request Toekn Encoding to Form/Url and click Create
Adding Your Webhooks To Your Flows
1. From your Campaign's Flow section, select a Webhook
2. Next, select your new Salesmsg Webhook.
3. You're all done!
The last step would be to test your Campaign to ensure that you receive the text message.
To reach our support team, please email [email protected].