What are triggers?
A trigger is a custom message that you set up to send to your contacts within your integration using a webhook url. After you create your trigger, you then apply the trigger webhook url in your integration's workflow or automation.
How to create triggers?
- In your Salesmsg account, go to your Triggers icon to create a trigger
- Give your trigger an internal Name
- Select an Integration
- Choose a Phone Field where you are storing the contact's phone number
- Add a Team Member to add where you want the message to come from
- You can add Tags that are applied on the contact when this trigger is sent
- Enter a personalized Message- You can include images (MMS), emoji's, as well as custom properties in the text