Having Infusionsoft send a pre-made text message during a campaign is very easy to set up. If you haven't already, take a look at this guide to see how to connect your Infusionsoft account with Salesmsg.
Creating Your Trigger
1. Click on the Triggers icon on the sidebar.
2. On the next screen, click on the "New Trigger" button in the upper right. You will see a pop up.
Name: Name your workflow.
Integration: Select which CRM system you are integrating with. In this case, select Infusionsoft.
Phone Field: This is the field in Infusionsoft that has the customer's mobile phone number.
Team Member: Here you select which Salesmsg phone number you would like the text to come from.
Message: This is the text message that will be sent. Here you can click on the + button to search for, and add in, any merge fields you have in Infusionsoft and it will auto populate when the text message gets sent.
Integrating with the Campaign Builder
1. Go to your Campaign Builder
2. From your sequence, drag over an HTTP Post
3. From the HTTP Post, paste in the Salesmsg URL. Do not change the contactid field.
4. Turn it ON, publish and run the campaign!
Note: The TEST function in the Campaign Builder does not send the necessary information to Salesmsg, you will need to run the campaign on a real contact to test.