There are 2 easy ways to add contacts from Infusionsoft to Salesmsg. If you are adding just a few contacts you can use our built in contact search.
If you would like to import more, you can add them from a campaign in Infusionsoft.
IMPORTANT: We do not recommend adding thousands of contacts to Salesmsg as it limits the experience of our users and speed of the application on your account.
Using The Built In Search
After you've integrated your Infusionsoft account, we'll need to go to the contacts page.
1. Click on the Contacts icon on the sidebar.
2. On the right hand side click on the down arrow next to New Contact and select Search Infusionsoft.
3. Select which field you would like to search and enter in what you want to search for.
4. Click on the contact you want to add and their information is filled out for you.
5. Now you can either create the contact, create and immediately start a conversation or create and find another contact.
Using a Webhook in a Campaign
After you've integrated your Infusionsoft account, we'll need to go to your settings.
1. Click on your profile picture and click on Settings.
2. Next, click on Integrations on the left hand side.
3. Find Infusionsoft and click on the More Options icon and click on View Webhook.
4. Click the copy icon to copy your Salesmsg Webhook URL
Lead Owner. This will add the contact to the Lead Owners Salesmsg account. (optional)
Phone1- Phone5. This is where the contact's phone number is located in your account.
Integrating With the Campaign Builder
Now that you've created your Salesmsg webhook and copied your Webhook URL, let's hop over to your Infusionsoft Campaign Builder.
1. Go to your Campaign Builder
2. From your sequence, drag over an HTTP Post
3. From the HTTP Post, paste in the Salesmsg URL
4. Turn it ON, publish and run the campaign!
Will my contacts receive a text message when this webhook is triggered?
No. We will only ADD your contacts to your Salesmsg account when this is triggered.
My contacts are not being added?
Please send us a support ticket and we can look into it.