The ActiveCampaign integration lets you add contacts and send text messages from your Automation campaigns using webhooks.
To setup your integration, just follow these steps...
Locating Your ActiveCampaign API Details
To start, you'll need to find your ActiveCampaign API details to connect to Salesmsg.
To find your API URL and API Key follow these steps:
1. Go to My Settings in your ActiveCampaign account
2. On the left panel, click on the Developer link
3. Here you'll find both the API URL and the API Key
You'll need these for connecting to Salesmsg.
Integrating With Salesmsg
1. Click on your Profile Picture and click on Settings.
2. Click on Integrations on the sidebar.
2. Click the Connect button next to ActiveCampaign
3. Paste in your ActiveCampaign API URL in the first field
4. Next, paste in your ActiveCampaign API Key in the field
5. When you're done, click Connect!
6. That's it! You've now connected your ActiveCampaign account to Salesmsg
Why am I getting an error "Not Connecting" when I attempt to connect?
In most cases, this is caused by entering the wrong API credentials when submitting it to Salesmsg. We'd suggest, double checking that your API credentials are correct and working from a valid ActiveCampaign account.
If you are having other issues, please send us a support ticket and we'll be glad to help.