In this tutorial, you'll learn how to send text messages using Marketo's Smart Campaigns and Flows.
First, you'll need to integrate into Marketo.
Creating Your Text Message Trigger
- From the Salesmsg dashboard, click on the Triggers section to start creating your text messages.
- Next, copy your webhook URL to paste into your Marketo Webhook section.
Creating Your Marketo Webhooks
To find your Marketo Webhooks section...
- Head over to your Marketo Admin page
- Next click on Webhooks
- Create a New Webhook and insert your Salesmsg URL in the URL section.
- Change the Request Toekn Encoding to Form/Url and click Create
Adding Your Webhooks To Your Flows
- From your Campaign's Flow section, select a Webhook
- Next, select your new Salesmsg Webhook.
- You're all done!
The last step would be to test your Campaign to ensure that you receive the text message.