If you're wanting to import your existing HubSpot contacts to Salesmsg in bulk, then this tutorial will show you how to import and sync your contacts using Workflows.
By importing your contacts, Salesmsg will sync the HubSpot contact to the Salesmsg contact so every text message sent or received to this contact will be posted to the timeline.
1. Head over to Settings > Integrations
2. Click on the three dots and select View Webhook
3. Configure your webhook
- Create Contact on Lead (Contact) Owner
This will assign the contact to the HubSpot Owner that is associated with the contact.
- Phone Field
Select the phone field where your contacts phone number exists.
4. Copy the URL and head over to HubSpot Workflows.
5. From your Workflow, create a Webhook
- Select the Method to POST
- Paste in your Salesmsg webhook URL
6. Enroll your contacts into this Workflow to add them to Salesmsg!