Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Notifications.
- Under "Recently sent," see apps that recently sent you notifications.
- You can turn off all notifications for a listed app.
- To pick specific categories of notifications, tap the app's name.
- To see more apps, tap See all from last 7 days. To sort by Most recent or Most frequent, tap them.
If you don't see "Recently sent," you're using an older Android version. Instead, tap App notifications and tap an app. You can turn notifications, notification dots, and notification categories on or off. If an app has categories, you can tap a category for more options.
Option 2: On a notification
- After you swipe down from the top of your screen, drag the notification slightly right or left, and then tap Settings .
- From a notification dot, touch and hold the app, and then tap Info .
Option 3: In the certain app
Many apps let you control notifications from a settings menu in the app. For example, an app could have a setting to choose the sound that app's notifications make.