If you're looking to import your existing HubSpot contacts to Salesmsg in bulk, this can be done by importing and syncing your contacts using HubSpot Workflows.
Add Existing HubSpot Contacts to Salesmsg via Webhook
Importing with a webhook will link HubSpot contacts to your text conversations.
Every text message sent or received will be posted to the contact's timeline in HubSpot as well.
Follow this step-by-step guide:
1. In your Salesmsg account, go to Settings > Integrations
2. Click the option button next to your integration, and select View Webhook
2. In the popup, set Create Contact on Lead Owner to Yes
(This will assign the contact to the HubSpot Owner that is associated with the contact)
3. Select the Phone Field you want to sync and click to copy the Webhook Url.
Next, head to your HubSpot account and create a workflow for this Webhook.
1. In HubSpot, go to Workflows and select Create Workflow.
2. Select Start from Scratch (you'll want to select this option every-time you create a new webhook)
3. Select the Contact-based workflow and hit Next
4. Your next screen should allow you to Set your Enrollment Triggers
Choose to trigger your workflow Automatically and locate the next step List Memberships, to select your contact list.
5. Now you're ready to paste your webhook url into the workflow.
Select Add an action and Trigger Webhook. (The Method is always POST)
6. Paste your webhook url and hit Save.
Ensure that the workflow is turned on.
Your contacts will begin to import into your Salesmsg dashboard :)
Need Help? ✋🏻
Contact us on live chat or send an email to us at [email protected].