If you're looking to import your existing HubSpot contacts to Salesmsg in bulk, this can be done by importing and syncing your contacts using Hubspot Workflows. Importing your contacts will link to the HubSpot contact to your text conversations. Every text message sent or received will be posted to the contacts timeline in Hubspot as well.
Follow this step to step guideline.
- In your Salesmsg account, go to your Settings > Integrations
- Under your integration's options, select View Webhook, set Create Contact on Lead Owner to Yes (This will assign the contact to the HubSpot Owner that is associated with the contact) Select the Phone Field you want to sync and copy your webhook url.
Next, you'll set up your workflow and paste your webhook url within your Hubspot account.
- First, go to Workflows and Create Workflow. Select Start from Scratch (you'll want to select this option every-time you create a new webhook)
Select the Contact-based category and hit Next
- Your next screen should allow you to Set your Enrollment Triggers
Choose to trigger your workflow Automatically and locate the next step List Memberships, to select your contact list.
- Now you're ready to paste your webhook url in the workflow. Select Add an action and Trigger Webhook. The Method is always POST
- Paste your webhook url and hit Save. Your contacts will begin to import into your Salesmsg dashboard.