If you're looking to import your existing HubSpot contacts to Salesmsg in bulk, this can be done by importing and syncing your contacts using Hubspot Workflows. Importing your Salesmsg contacts will sync with your HubSpot contacts so every text message sent or received to this contact will be posted to the timeline.
Follow this step to step guideline.
- In your Salesmsg account, go to your Settings > Integrations
- Under your integration's options, select View Webhook, set Create Contact on Lead Owner to Yes (This will assign the contact to the HubSpot Owner that is associated with the contact) Select the Phone Field you want to sync and copy your webhook url.
Next, you'll set up your workflow and paste your webhook url within your Hubspot account.
- First, go to Workflows and Create Workflow. Select Start from Scratch (you'll want to select this option every-time you create a new webhook)
Select the Contact-based category and hit Next
- Your next screen should allow you to Set your Enrollment Triggers
Choose to trigger your workflow Automatically and locate List Memberships
After you make your membership list selection, make sure you set your filter to Contact is member of list
- Now you're ready to paste your webhook url. Click on Add an action > choose Trigger Webhook
The Method is always POST
Paste your webhook url and hit Save!
**After a few moments, you can view your imported contacts in Salesmsg.