Salesmsg allows you to easily add or import contacts directly from your ActiveCampaign Automation campaigns.
First, if you have not yet integrated your ActiveCampaign account to Salesmsg, you can learn how to do that in this article Integrating ActiveCampaign with Salesmsg.
Get Your Add Contact Webhook
After you've integrated you ActiveCampaign account, we'll need to go to your settings.
1. Click on the gear icon and click on Settings
2. Next, click the View a Webhook button
3. Select the Phone field where your contacts phone numbers are located in your ActiveCampaign account.
By default, ActiveCampaign has the Phone field in all accounts.
4. Click the copy icon to copy your Salesmsg Webhook URL
How to Add Your Salesmsg Webhook to Your Automation Campaign
Now that you've created your Salesmsg webhook and copied your Webhook URL, let's hop over to your ActiveCampaign account to add this to your Automation campaign.
1. Go to your Automation campaign
2. On the right side, click on Conditions and Workflows
3. At the bottom, you'll see Webhook
4. Now drag this Webhook box over to where you want this to run in your campaign
5. Paste in your Salesmsg Webhook URL
6. Press Save and you're good to go!
7. Now, you'll want to add your ActiveCampaign contacts to this workflow, which will then add your contacts to Salesmsg for you to text individually!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Will my contacts receive a text message when this webhook is triggered?
No. We will only ADD your contacts to your Salesmsg account when this is triggered. If you want to text them from your Automation campaigns, then you'll want to create a Salesmsg Workflow.
When I import contacts, will this sync with my ActiveCampaign contacts?
Yes, this will connect and sync the contacts that are imported into Salesmsg.